Latest News

Unofficial N97 Mini iSync plugin v0.5 {To enable Mac syncing}

Tuesday 1 December 2009 , Posted by .::PRIVACY::. at Tuesday, December 01, 2009

...

For anyone else waiting for an iSync plug-in for the Nokia N97 mini, to enable Mac syncing, note that Jim @ Worded Wonders has produced one, currently best described as in alpha status,

Author's Blog:
The N97 Mini has been available for about a month now and Nokia still haven’t released an Sync plugin. I had a look into how to make a plugin and found that it looked relatively easily. So I made one. This took me an hour, someone at Nokia could do it in 10 minutes.

...

Current issues:

* The icon is the N97, not the Mini.
* Syncing is Bluetooth only, no USB (yet).
* This is the first time I’ve ever made an iSync plugin and I’ve no idea if it’ll work for anyone other than me! As such this is considered development software provided as-is. I take no responsibility for any of loss of data.

Back up first!

OK? Then download the plugin, put it in /Library/PhonePlugins

The next version will hopefully add USB syncing and have an N97 Mini icon.


Share/Save/Bookmark


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Currently have 0 comments:

Leave a Reply

Post a Comment

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket